Tuesday, January 1, 2008

100% Flagged Still Made $30

Today started out well. I created some new ads, found a URL and anchor text that worked, did some testing, then went on to post 55 ads on Craigslist. They all took, and nothing was ghosted. Today was going well, and it's about time after having problems the last few days. Then, in the evening, I decided to post another 25 ads. To my surprise, when I logged into my account, 100% of my previous posts had been flagged! How could all 55 ads that I posted previously been flagged by end users within 7 hours?

Now what are the odds of that? Just about 0%. So I did some investigating. I could not find any other ads that had URLS with anchor text in them. Even the ones that were up this morning were gone. The only ads with hyperlinks were the same time of hyperlink I had to resort to yesterday. http://domain.com

Earlier this morning, there were many ads being posted with hyperlinks including anchor text. I tested my ads, and had 55 of them up and running. I checked my Adsense account and even made over $29 with my 55 ads posted this morning. So they took, they were up, then Craigslist took them all down sometime this evening. Now, when I login to my account and try and post a new ad, it gets ghosted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you are using Adsense on Craigslist?