Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years Day Was Very Very Good

Despite all the problems I had posting yesterday, New Years Day, my stats for that day were the best ever! Even though my posts only stayed up for about 7 hours, and 100% of my posts got flagged, I still had over 600 visitors to my site, and made over $35 in Google Adsense revenue. A personal best for me!

This is turning out to be crazy game and a crazy ride. From all indications, yesterday should have been my worst day ever. After all, having 100% of your ads flagged! Please... And then today, I decided to check my stats. After what I considered was an awful day, I had my second best day ever as far as traffic is concerned, and my best day as far as Adsense was concerned. Go figure?!

Anyways, this year is starting out well :-)

1 comment:

Bill said...

That’s great but I’m not sure for this year. This year I will try increasing my income. Thank you for the wonderful stories on your blog. I have some advice to suggest though, I have been using this site for tips and I found that I could really increase my income.
Easier money. Just get spare income.

I earn money the old fashion way by staying at home and doing random surfing and it doesn’t hurt at all.I must say that when I first went to the Swagbucks website, I was a little confused and somewhat skeptical. It mentioned things like being a “premier rewards site” and a leading online search engine. But if they were a search engine, then how does one generate the rewards from? And why have I never heard of them? Well, it turns out that Swagbucks is indeed pretty legit.

It’s amazingly simple. You just sign up and you can either go to their website each time you want to gain points for surfing the web, or you can just download the Swagbucks toolbar and do your searches from there.

Then each time you do a search using the Swagbucks search engine, you gain Swag Bucks which are good towards a wide variety of prizes, including everything from GPS systems to memorabilia to gift cards to actual cash via PayPal.

During the writing of this review, I installed the Swagbucks toolbar on my computer at home. At the completion of this review, I had already gained 410 Swag Bucks! Now, I’ve only got 40 to go before I can get a $5 Amazon gift card!

Use this referal link to get a bonus of swagbucks for signing up!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/tannguyen1