Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Project Looking Good

Sorry I haven't written for a couple of days. Personal issues that needed my attention more than this blog prevailed. Anyways, if you've been following my adventures on Craigslist, you will know that I basically worked myself out of a job by getting so many leads for my employer. (That's not totally true, I should start working and posting for him again next week). So in light of that, I decided to start my own project instead of working for someone else.

Sorry, I wont tell you what I am promoting, but I will tell you the pay isn't to bad. Again, I'm not rich. I don't make $5000 per day in my sleep. But, yesterday was kind of a milestone for me. I made over $100 online in one day! Total work involved was between 2-3 hours.

BTW, opt-in leads from my previous postings on Craigslist for my employer continue to keep coming in. I still get 3-5 leads per day, and make $8-$20 per day from posts that I did a couple weeks ago. I also make commission on leads that close. That should be around $5,000 this month. What can I say, Craigslist has been very very good to me:-)

3 comments:

Krishna dahal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

very good blogger We lso offer service Craigslist Posting Service available 24/7, with affordable, Pay only for live ads! A thoughtful, strategic Post on Craigslist campaign can result in vast increases in revenue.

craigslist posting for car dealers said...

informative post.. thanks for sharing