Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Only Redirected URLs Worked Today

The day started off normally, creating new ads, and submitting them to Craigslist. However, they were all being ghosted. Very strange, since they were all unique. I was probably triggering some SPAM filter on something in my ad. So I continued to change one thing after another. Still no luck. No matter what I did, my ads would not stick.

Then, as a crazy thought, I decided to use use redirected URLs as I mentioned in a previous post. I knew it wouldn't work, since just plan old text wasn't even working for me. Well Craigslist continues to dumbfound me. It Worked!!! So instead of trying to figure out why and how it works, I decided to be thankful and just continue to post.

So after some trial and error this morning, I was able to post 60 ads on Craigslist using redirected URLS. I'll probably post some more this evening if I feel like it. We'll see how things go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your blog on CL.. is fantastic..
but Can I ask you a personal question.. ?

Are you really spending Hours and hours posting on CL.. to make 30bucks with ad words.. ? Is that really what I'm reading.?
600 visitors.. 30bucks.. ?

If thats really the case.. shoot me an email.. maybe we can work out something with my personal affiliate program.
could be actually worth your time.
Have a great day!

Ken said...

Well, to answer your question Michelle, Yes and No. Yes, I am spending about 2-3 hours per day posting on CL and making $30 with Adsense. And No, my intent was not to make any money with Adsense. I work with a hiring manager and do recruiting for companies. That is how I get paid. As a side, and an extra bonus that I was never counting on, was the Adsense revenue that was being generated. I never intended or counted on that!

Michelle, your profile is private also, so I cannot get your email address. You can reach me at kharr212 [at] gmail [dot] com