Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Craigslist Generated To Many Leads

Last Thursday was my last day of posting for the weekend. The hiring manager who gets the leads that I generate was out of town from Friday through Monday, so I took a break, and didn't post for 4 days. Leads still continued to come up, and I was still bringing in $15/day in Google Adsense revenue from previous postings that were still up on Craigslist.

Yesterday, Tuesday, I started posting once again. It was a wonderful day. Everything just fell into place the way that you dream of it. I created an ad, checked my landing page, posted some ads. Checked everything once again to make sure all was working. Then continued to post for a couple of hours.

By the end of the day I had generated over 50 opt-in, or leads, and had made over $49 in Google Adsense revenue. Needless to say, it was a good day and I was excited. This was a good way to start off the New Years. And maybe now that the Holidays are behind us, some of the weird anomalies that I have been witnesses on Craigslist will be long gone. This is going to be a good year!

This morning was another perfect day. Everything went like clockwork, until about 10am that is. At 10am I received a phone call from my boss that basically said, "Ken, you're overwhelming us with prospects and we can't keep up. Whatever you're doing give it a rest for a week or so, till we can follow-up on all these leads!".

So posting on Craigslist was so successful that I worked myself out of a job! What a joke! This isn't the first time that I'd done such a good job that I've been told to stop or cut back. So I'm kind of used to this.

My wheels are always spinning and I'm always on the lookout to make a buck. I have a few ideas up my sleeve. They all have to do with using Craigslist to promote a service or product. One project is about 80% complete. Hopefully, I'll be able to launch that product before weeks end. I'll keep you up to date, and we can track that one together. My guess, it that in 7-10 days, I'll be back marketing for my hiring manager once again :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a posting project, can you get in touch with me?

lori.glory@yahoo.com

Thx, lori

Ken said...

Lori,

I sent you an email :-)

Ken

FnF Crowd said...

nice post, this information very help me FnF Crowd

Krishna dahal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krishna dahal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krishna dahal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krishna dahal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krishna dahal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.