Sunday, December 23, 2007

41 Craigslists Posts

I believe in doing the work up front, to save time in the future. For instance, I may spend 40 hours on a project, if I believe that it will save me a few hundred hours on the back-end. And that is what I've been doing the past few days...

I've been trying different posting techniques and ideas, and maybe I finally figured something out!
Today I posted 41 ads on Craigslist and from what I can tell so far, every single one of the stuck! 100% And the best part is that I did it completely automated.

I'm not convinced that I stumbled upon the holy grail of Craigslist here. But it sure does look promising. Christmas is almost upon us, and it will take a few more days of testing to make sure this is actually working. I need to find out how many of my ads get ghosted? How many get flagged? How many actually stay up? What kind of traffic is this generating? What is my opt
-in rate.

There are a lot of variables here, but as scientifically as possible, I'm breaking it apart piece by piece. Hopefully, I'll have some more answers in a few more days.

Stay tuned. This is fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!