Sunday, December 23, 2007

Posting Results

Since my last post I only posted 5 more ads. Out of those 5 ads, 4 of them stuck - 80%. Not bad, but in my opinion it's taking to much work. However, the results are very promising. Before I did my initial post of 15 ads on Craigslist, I had 14 visitors to my website. The day I started posting, that number shot up to 30, the next day it was 56, then 15, and 15. Now it's back down to only 4 visits yesterday. So just out of those 15-20 ads being posted, I received 120 new visitors.

10 visits per post?! I'll take that any day of the week. And out of those I had 3 fill out of form. Basically, they did an opt-in. I didn't count, but I'm sure I had about the same number respond directly to my anonymized Craigslist email directly on the ad I posted. Soot that brings the total to 6. Again 6 opt-ins for posting 20 ads. Not bad. But I'd still like to do better.

Stay tooned. I've been working on a system....

No comments: