Thursday, December 27, 2007

80 Posts on Craigslist Today

Today I tried something a little bit different. Obviously, I am gradually posting more and more ads per day. And so far, they are all sticking. Nothing gets ghosted. And only a very small percentage of ads are being flagged by users. Nothing gets flagged by the Craigslist staff either.

I've changed the way that I am posting the titles to my ads. Just as an experiment. And so far, it's working. It's quite a balancing act to not only get your ads to stick, but also post legitimate ads that don't like everybody else's SPAM out there.

Craiglist is a great place to advertise your product or service. But the SPAMMERS and MLM (Get Rich Quick) crowd are starting to ruin it for all the legit businesses out there.

That gives me an idea. I think I'll start a Craigslist Spammers Section here.

No comments: