Saturday, December 29, 2007

Google Analytics

Well, yesterday I blew it! I got up this morning to see and report my results and noticed that I forgot to setup goals for Google Analytics on my site. So the first thing I did was setup a goal and create a funnel. At least I'll be able to report the results the next time around. What an idiot. Well learn from my mistakes and TEST, TEST, TEST, before you bring a site live.

You may be wondering how I was able to reported results for the other days and not today. Well, that's easy. I have 4-6 web sites that I promote on a rotating basis. I just forgot to setup the web site that I was sending traffic to yesterday. Learn from my mistakes.

1 comment:

albina N muro said...

Craigslist Search and More. Search all of Craigslist, Backpage, Kijiji, eBay Classifieds, Gumtree, and Oodle. use this