Saturday, December 29, 2007

Background Work Prior To Posting On Craigslist

I'm a newbie at this. Not a rookie. I've never posted on Craigslist before. I've never sold a toaster, purchased a computer, or found a date on Craigslist. However, I have been promoting and marketing different items or services on the Internet for about 7-9 years now. Some successful and some not so successful. I've also been doing web design for about the same amount of time, and I code everything I do by hand. The number one goal I have when building a site is SEO, and load time. I try and use as little graphics as possible and I try and make extensive use of dynamic sites using PHP.

I probably studied Craigslist, the ads that were placed there, and the other methods people use there for about a week before I decided to give it a try. Then I spent another week brainstorming and designing websites and landing pages for the product or service I wanted to promote.

No comments: