Saturday, December 29, 2007

Today Was A Bust!

Don't know what happened today, but nothing worked. I posted 80 ads or more, and at least 90% of those ended up being ghosted.

I tried using new email accounts, new passwords, new CL accounts, new IP addresses, new ads, new headlines, new anchor text, new urls, everything that I could think of. I also noticed that there wasn't as many ads being posted today in certain cities. For instance, one city and category that I post in averages about 75 posts per day. Today there were only 15 posts! I noticed this in many cities and categories throughout the country. So I don't think I was doing anything wrong. I think something was up with Craigslist.

Today was a waste as far as posting, and revenue was down also. I was only making half of what I normally make in Adsense revenue. The good news is that the previous ads I posted are still there. And they are still making money for me and people are still reading those ads and still opting-in.

No comments: