Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Posting On Craiglist

Craigslist has become quit a phenomenon with 20 million local visitors per month. I decided to take advantage of this and use it for marketing purposes since Google's Adword prices are starting to get kind of out of hand. The price for posting on Craigslist is still very reasonable. It's free :-)

However, from what I've read, and some of the research I have done, posting on Craigslist is part art, part science. You want to post one ad per day and sell your futon or Playstation, not a problem. However, if you want to make 100 posts per day and market your latest and greatest ebook. Well....thats a whole different story.

So this is my story. My adventure, be it success or failure, with Craigslist. Follow along, and lets see what happens...

No comments: